APPLICATION OF THE LEARNED INFORMATION TO A PRACTICE SETTING WHERE THE STUDENT EITHER IDENTIFIES AN EBP THAT HAS BEEN APPLIED TO YOUR SETTING OR A PRACTICE PROBLEM THAT WOULD BENEFIT FROM THE IMPLEMENTATION OF AN EBP.
NUR504 ( all weeks discussions and assignments ) Entire Course
NUR504 Week 1
Write a summary of 750-1,000 words that includes the following criteria:
1. An introduction that explains the focus of the article.
2. A summary of key points of the article.
3. A list of the steps taken by nursing to develop and implement an EBP.
4. Application of the learned information to a practice setting where the student either identifies an EBP that has been applied to your setting or a practice problem that would benefit from the implementation of an EBP.
5. A clear and concise conclusion.
This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center. Only Word documents can be submitted to Turnitin.
Choose two scholarly, peer-reviewed articles about research studies.
The articles can be found using the GCU Library or any of the sources recommended in the readings.
Address the following:
1. One article must be an example of a qualitative research study; the other must be a quantitative example.
2. These articles will be utilized for assignments in Modules 3, 4, 6 and 8.
3. Write a 350-500-word statement which includes:
4. A description of why each research study is categorized as quantitative or qualitative.
5. A justification for your selections.
6. The journal page reference for the research study selected and the reasons why it was selected.
7. A link to the selected articles or an attached copy of each article.
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
You are not required to submit this assignment to Turnitin, unless otherwise directed by your instructor. If so directed, refer to the Student Success Center for directions. Only Word documents can be submitted to Turnitin
This is a CLC Assignment.
You will be assigned to a CLC group by the instructor.
Within your group, follow the instructions provided in the CLC Assignment: Evidence-Based Practice Project (EBP).
Finalize the CLC Agreement.
CLC Assignment: Evidence-Based Project (EBP)
Group work has benefits and liabilities. Everyone assigned to a CLC is expected to equally participate in the work in terms of time and quality of effort. The assignment should be apportioned to make the best use of the strengths of individual team members. Some of you are natural leaders. Your strengths can be your greatest liabilities. No one wants to be bossed around no matter how skilled the boss. Honest communication is critical to effective group work. The best way to avoid conflict is to set very clear expectations. Then, if someone does not do what is expected, he or she can be referred to the original agreement rather than have the confrontation become personal.
The post APPLICATION OF THE LEARNED INFORMATION TO A PRACTICE SETTING WHERE THE STUDENT EITHER IDENTIFIES AN EBP THAT HAS BEEN APPLIED TO YOUR SETTING OR A PRACTICE PROBLEM THAT WOULD BENEFIT FROM THE IMPLEMENTATION OF AN EBP. appeared first on essaylords.us.
APPLICATION OF THE LEARNED INFORMATION TO A PRACTICE SETTING WHERE THE STUDENT EITHER IDENTIFIES AN EBP THAT HAS BEEN APPLIED TO YOUR SETTING OR A PRACTICE PROBLEM THAT WOULD BENEFIT FROM THE IMPLEMENTATION OF AN EBP. was first posted on November 25, 2019 at 4:18 pm.
©2019 “Essay Lords | Bringing Excellence to students world wide”. Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com
I lOVE this Professional essay writing website. This is perhaps the fifth time I am placing an order with them, and they have not failed me not once! My previous essays and research papers were of excellent quality, as always. With this essay writing website, you can order essays, coursework, projects, discussion, article critique, case study, term papers, research papers, research proposal, capstone project, reaction paper, movie review, speech/presentation, book report/review, annotated bibliography, and more.
Post your homework questions and get original answers from qualified tutors!