Create a PowerPoint presentation of 12-15 slides (not including the title and reference slides) discussing Economic Growth and Market Dynamics. Include the following:
- What is GDP and how is it measured?
- Evaluate the validity of using GDP as a measure of economic output.
- Explain how the consumer price index and GDP work together to measure price index change from year to year.
- Assess the importance of the business cycle relating to the labor market and economic activity.
- Select one formula for a key labor market indicator and give an example. Use the formula to explain how the labor market indicator measures labor force participation.
Be sure to include graphs, charts and other visuals in your presentation that will enhance your analysis. Include slide notes containing explanations and rationale.
Be sure to cite three to five relevant scholarly sources in support of your content. Use only scholarly sources found in the GCU Library or those provided in Topic Materials.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
While APA Style format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
“Is this question part of your assignment? We will write the assignment for you. click order now and get up to 40% Discount”
The post formula-for-a-key-labor-market-indicator appeared first on Agessays.
I lOVE this Professional essay writing website. This is perhaps the fifth time I am placing an order with them, and they have not failed me not once! My previous essays and research papers were of excellent quality, as always. With this essay writing website, you can order essays, coursework, projects, discussion, article critique, case study, term papers, research papers, research proposal, capstone project, reaction paper, movie review, speech/presentation, book report/review, annotated bibliography, and more.
Post your homework questions and get original answers from qualified tutors!