Unless otherwise instructed, Lesson Assignments should be prepared in Microsoft Word® using the Times New Roman font, 12 point, single space, double space between paragraphs. Each page must be numbered and your last name and student number included on the upper left hand corner of each page. Each student is responsible for completing all assignments by the required date and time. This course contains a number of lesson assignments and/or case studies. All assignments are to be completed in a Microsoft Word® document conforming to American Psychological Association (APA) formatting standards (https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/). Additionally, please ensure your assignment has a cover page and a separate reference page, see “Example Assignment Submission Template”, as an example. For any additional information on APA, please reference the course syllabus.
Your lesson assignment responses should be evidenced from the course textbook and/or from peer-reviewed sources not more than 5 years old. In general, Wikipedia is not a professionally-reviewed resource and should not be used as an assignment reference. You must cite your references so that readers can verify your conclusions, and easily determine what is your work, and what is paraphrased or taken directly from other sources. Failure to give credit for the work of others in your assignments and writing projects constitutes plagiarism.
The following Short Answer Questions should be completed and submitted to the course faculty via the learning platform for evaluation and grading. Submit your responses to these questions in one WORD document. List the question first, and then your response. Additionally, your responses are to be answered in a paragraph narrative format; not bulletized or numbered lists. In most cases your responses to each individual questions should be no more than 500 words (per question).
Chapter 14. Developing and Marketing Products
Chapter 15. Managing International Operations
1) Discuss how a national business environment can influence a firm’s decision to standardize or differentiate its product. How do cultural differences impact product strategies?
2) Differentiate between the push and pull promotional strategies. Explain the factors that determine whether the push or the pull strategy is appropriate in a given marketing environment.
3) Explain the process of facilities location planning. What issues must companies consider while selecting the location for their production facilities?
4) How is process planning affected by a company’s business-level strategy? How can outsourcing lower risk for firms?
5) Describe the production managers’ decision regarding whether to centralize or decentralize production facilities, and explain the benefits of vertical integration.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH NERDY ASSIGNMENT HELP TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post National business environment appeared first on Nerdy Assignment Help.
I lOVE this Professional essay writing website. This is perhaps the fifth time I am placing an order with them, and they have not failed me not once! My previous essays and research papers were of excellent quality, as always. With this essay writing website, you can order essays, coursework, projects, discussion, article critique, case study, term papers, research papers, research proposal, capstone project, reaction paper, movie review, speech/presentation, book report/review, annotated bibliography, and more.
Post your homework questions and get original answers from qualified tutors!